Polybutylene adipate terephthalate is a semi-aromatic, biodegradable thermoplastic copolyester that combines some of the beneficial attributes of synthetic and biobased polymers. PBAT polymer has good ductility, elongation at break, heat resistance, and biodegradability.
PBAT biodegradable polymer is mainly used in biodegradable shopping bags, express bags, packing films, agricultural films, 3D printing, disposable tableware, disposable medical supplies, etc.
Storage and Transportation
Biodegradable Resin is packed in bags with net weight 25kg/bag or 800kg/bag; exported in 1*20GP or 1*40GP.
1. In the process of storage and transportation, it should be moisture-proof, dust-proof, sun-proof, anti-mechanical collision, and open-air stacking is strictly prohibited.
2. Storage in high temperature and high humidity for a long time will have influence on character.
3. Store in a cool, dry place and keep containers tightly closed to prevent moisture absorption and contamination.
1. INDUSTRIAL&HOME COMPOST FOR DIN CERTO;
2. INDUSTRIAL&HOME COMPOST FOR OK COMPOST;
3. INDUSTRIAL&HOME COMPOST FOR ABA；